Our physicians will always spend the amount of time that is required to discuss the available treatments, to enable you to choose the most suitable options for your specific problem. We provide the following services for individuals ranging from pediatric to elderly patients:
Our Services Include Diagnosis & Treatment of:
- Chronic skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, and rosacea
- Skin problems related to medical diseases including diabetes, lupus, colitis, and many others
- Allergic rashes from skin contactants, such as poison ivy and cosmetics, as well as to ingested medications
- Infections due to bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Growths such as moles, warts, cysts and those related to aging
- Rashes and growths in children
- Skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma
- Sun induced rashes and growths
- Conditions of the hair and nails
Dermatologic surgery encompasses a wide variety of in office surgical procedures relating to the biopsy and/or removal of skin lesions.
A method to help detect the causes of presumed allergic rashes. A single application of an extensive series of patches containing many chemicals to which most individuals are frequently exposed.
In our "Psoriasis Phototherapy Program" we provide several types of ultraviolet light treatments (narrow band UVB and PUVA) for psoriasis and other light responsive disorders.
In our "MOHS Surgery of Morris" facility, we provide this highly effective and precise, tissue—sparing surgical technique indicated for the removal of selected types of skin cancers.